The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Post-Acute Healthcare Center Of Modesto is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Post-Acute Healthcare Center Of Modesto was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Post-Acute Healthcare Center Of Modesto unique and separates us from other facilities is that we are an immaculately clean Medicare / Medi-cal certified skilled nursing facility staffed by a fully screened multilingual staff. We have the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. Our attentive and caring staff are assembled to meet your needs.
At Windsor Post-Acute Healthcare Center Of Modesto , rehabilitation is a blend of art and science for patients recovering from surgery, illness or injury. Medical care is provided in our state-of-the-art rehabilitation area that is outfitted with Nautilus equipment and staffed by acute-hospital-trained therapy professionals. We have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy, Recreational Therapy, Pet Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, IV Therapy, Ultrasound Therapy, and Infusion Therapy.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- We have newly installed wood flooring.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
Please ask about Windsor Post-Acute Healthcare Center Of Modesto’s personal touch in:
- Recreational therapy
- Pet therapy
- Daily activities and community outings
- Nintendo Wii Fit Programs
- Holiday parties and BBQ’s
- In House movies
- Beauty and Barber shop
- Business and Banking services
- Religious and Spiritual services
- Multilingual staff
- Volunteer programs
- Resident council
- Spa like shower and bath
- Wanderguard security system
Administrator – Lawrence Moradkhani
Director of Nursing – (interim)
Director of Business Development –Jody Campbell
Director of Rehabilitation – Himanshu Dewan
Social Services Director – Laura Tachine
“We just admitted my father to this Windsor facility in Modesto. He has Parkinson’s and dementia and is recovering from a hospital stay for pneumonia. We arrived at Windsor in the evening, a little unexpectedly to the staff as well as to us! We were received graciously and competently, and immediately the next day everyone we met who had responsibility for Dad’s care gave their best effort to understand his needs and to reassure our anxieties. I spent the better part of five days with him there and felt confident that the majority of the nursing staff is compassionate and competent and very hard working. We are glad we came to this facility.” – Jan M.
“Dad has now been at Windsor since late April. He has settled in at last! His dementia keeps him pretty confused, but he’s started making jokes with the staff (to the best of his ability), and they have figured out ways to keep him from assuming he can get up and walk (he cannot) that help him to keep his dignity. We love the staff and they treat us so nicely when we visit–which is daily. We are very glad to have found Windsor of Modesto!”